bar.png
facebook small transe.png
twitter bird.png
Photographs
2020
 
Fenay Quad

Fenay Quad was formed in 1883 as part of the school’s ambitious expansion plans. The memorial stone over the new school entrance (inset) was laid by Mrs Blanche Brook, wife of the President Governor and benefactor John Arthur Brooke.
2020

The Cricket Pavilion

A sad memory of its former self, the cricket pavilion is no longer used for cricket following the collapse of plans to restore it or replace it with a new purpose-designed structure. However, the building is used occasionally as an overflow teaching area and the field is used by arrangement by the Almondbury Spartans rugby league club.  
2020

Reception

The visitors’ entrance to the school today.
2020

Old Kitchen

The exterior of this building has changed little over the years, though its role as a kitchen with servants’ quarters above has changed to meet present day requirements. The main school office is now located on the ground floor.
2020

The Sports Hall

The magnificent 450 sq m (5,000 sq ft) sports hall was built as part of major extensions to the school in 1979/80.
2020

Principal’s study

Formerly the headmaster’s study, this now has a similar role for the school principal. The ancient wooden beams serve as a reminder of the age of the Schoolroom, now a Grade II listed building.