The Old Almondburians' Society
The Old Almondburians
The ODH
The Old Dining Hall ('ODH'), was originally the Schoolroom. This photograph, dating back to around 1890, shows it set out in readiness for a meal: note the gas lighting above and the tablet to the recently departed Headmaster, Rev Alfred Easther (1848-1876), on the far wall. The stained glass window to the left of the fireplace was put in at Easther's own expense in 1859.
'ODH