The Old Almondburians' Society
The Old Almondburians
The new School gymnasium comes into service in 1940
One can almost smell the paint in the new gymnasium in this photograph of Walter Haigh with Form 4L in 1940. Walter had joined the School as a part-time teacher in 1929 and took up his full-time appointment in 1936.
New gymnasium
Photo: Austin Holroyd