The Old Almondburians' Society
The Old Almondburians
The ‘Big’ in 1914
The large classroom, formerly known as the 'Big' later became the School library. Note the gas lighting brackets on the walls in this view of the 'Big' in 1914; the ancient master's desk (later moved elsewhere as shown in Roger Sykes's drawing) has pride of place in the foreground.
The 'Big'